Back pain is a common problem for many peoples. Many try to relief back pain with medications (whether prescription or prescription) or physical therapy to treat. The good news is that daily back pain does not have to be. All you have to do often, your back is to loosen a bit and realign.
You will also need no personal trainer or a gym membership and not a lot of space to treat your back with these 3 simple exercises for back pain. If you are so the next time have the feeling that initiate low back pain, either by stress, heavy lifting, prolonged standing, etc.
Then you should make the following 3 back pain exercises before you reach for painkillers or muscle relaxants first. These exercises you can go to the doctor unnecessary, because you no longer can stand often save it from back pain.
Back Pain Exercises
The simple back pain exercises are squats, waist twists and roll hip. They are great because they bring the blood in motion, cause the body to release endorphin’s and simultaneously relax your muscles and restore normal range of motion.
If you do these exercises regularly, you promote blood flow to the muscles, which prevents stiff muscles relaxed and against cramps.
Exercise # 1 – Roll Hip
- Introduce yourself with your legs shoulder width apart down.
- Margin of the abdominal muscles and put your hands on your hips.
- Imagine you have a hula hoop and rotate the hip 5 times clockwise and then 5 times counterclockwise.
Be careful here to stay relaxed, smile and breathe naturally. Repeat the exercise depending on the fitness level.
Exercise # 2 – Waist Twists
- Introduce yourself with your hands at your sides and your feet shoulder-width apart down.
- Swing the torso to the right and then right to left, with your arms resonate far.
- Be careful not too hard to swing, but here to stay relaxed and breathe deeply.
Exercise # 3 – Squats
- Some gentle squats can actually help against low back pain. It is best if you take a chair or desk for help.
- Introduce yourself relaxed and with your feet shoulder width apart out where you supports you with hands on chair or desk.
- Span the abdominal muscles and exhale deeply as you bend your knees as far as possible without falling. Then slowly stand up again and exhale while deeply. Repeat the exercise 10-15 times.
These exercises take only about 2 minutes of your time, but you should make it about 3 times a day. You will feel how your back feels better after doing these simple back pain exercises and so of course you soon.