It is morning in a good mood on, takes a look in the mirror and hardly believe his eyes.
- Read also beauty totkay
Overnight, it has made comfortable in face of a thick pimple.
The worst thing you could do now would be to press the pimple in the hustle and bustle of. This makes things worse, leaving hideous scars. There are a lots of home remedies for pimples that you can use it.
Home remedies for pimples
1. After you have brewed up a tasty cup of coffee, the coffee grounds remains in the coffee filter. This is allowed to cool and use it as a gentle exfoliant.
Simply rub it on the affected area and leave on for about 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and already the pimple is almost like magic away.
- Read also beauty tips for men
2. Blemishes are often associated with the wrong diet. Too much fat causes pimples and blackheads fast. You simply drinking a glass of carrot juice a day or eating a carrot and the skin will change long term. The juice of a carrot can also be applied using a cotton pad on the affected area.
3. Mixed some honey with a tablespoon of low fat curd. It cleanses the face with warm water and dry it with a towel. Then you carry the mass on the face and letting it soak for 10 minutes.
The substances are quickly absorbed into the skin and soothe them. After the exposure, they are washed again with warm water and dab the face dry.
4. After careful cleaning of the skin with a soft washcloth to dab some tea tree oil on the affected areas. This can do wonders. Tea tree oil is available for small money at any pharmacy. Tea tree oil is also suitable for very dry skin, for example to the elbows.
5. It has long been rife that toothpaste is the most effective remedies for pimples control. Unfortunately, this is wrong. The ingredients of toothpaste Spritz not only the pimples that you would like to be rid of, but also the skin.
- Read also home beauty tips
It can cause redness of the skin. So stay away from toothpaste. It belongs to the teeth, but not to the skin.
Home remedies for pimples in Urdu