Black men and women face unique challenges when it comes to their black skin care.
- Read also: Oily skin care tips
Darker skin has more melanin but is also prone to scarring and hyper-pigmentation. This can cause a number of skin care problems, discoloration and even skin perform these reasons cancer.
For, it is imperative that black men and women to take good care of their skin at all times.
Black skin care
Cleansing black skin in to maintain the natural radiance of your skin it is important to undertake a regular cleaning regime every every day.
It is strongly recommended that you perform the proper cleaning, once in the morning and once before bedtime.
Black skin care tips
Black women and men are very susceptible to melanoma and other forms of skin cancer, so protection is a must.
- Read also: Skin whitening tips
Useful and essential black skin care tips include:-
1. Always wear sunscreen when spending extended opening times in the sun – contribute to help hats and sunglasses to protect your skin.
Wear light-colored clothing that directs the rays of the sun and protects your regular complexion.
2. For controlling his / her skin color completion you can use skin lightener and skin care products that contain no steroids.
Skin care products that contain steroids can cause permanent redness or thinning of the blood vessels under the skin lie.
3. The best thing to do to a lightening of the skin use product that slows down the production of melatonin naturally, without an overwhelming number of chemical and artificial substances.
4. Avoid using skin care products that are potential irritants such as alcohol, perfume, color or contain other potential irritants that cause more harm than good when it comes to black skin.
5. Do not over do it when it comes to black skin care. 1 or 2 skin care treatments a day is recommended.
- Read also: Dry skin care
But anything more than that will only serve the skin dry.
Black skin care in Urdu