Some people wants to create new user account in or on their windows XP operating systems for different users. For Example, In internet cafe the administrator creates additional account computer users to denied access them from some windows XP components and installed programs.
So if you have some personal data and don’t want to share that personal data with your other computers users then you can create new user account for them with limited access.
Create New User Account in XP
Do you have to share a computer with others, then it makes sense for each user to set up a user account. You can create new user account in XP with the following rights. To create new user account follow these steps.
- Click Start -> Control Panel.
- In the opened window, then double-click User Accounts. This is followed by a click on Create New Account.
- Now enter the name for the new account and click Next. Then select with a click of a computer administrator or limited from, is what rights provided the new account and then click Create Account.
- Should the new account will be additionally protected with a password, just click on the new account. It follows a change click on Account and Create password.
- In the next window, enter a password and repeat it one line down. Create With a final click on Password bring the user account creation to completion.
- Optionally, you can also enter a hint that should remind you if you forget the password to your password. Then click on the button Create Password.
To log in to the new account, you must log off and then log on with the new user name and optionally the password.