Depression are among the most common mental illnesses.
- Read also: Breast cancer
The depression symptoms are vast, but often show through a permanent psychological depth, accompanied by feelings of sadness, melancholy or hopelessness.
In every day burden of depression also, since its often associated insomnia, lack of concentration and lack of drive.
The some of common and effective depression causes are:
- Chronic stress
- Death of a family member
- Divorce or separation
- Hypothyroidism or Perfectionism.
If depression is suspected, the first visit to a physician should perform. This should first rule out organic disorders.
Often, For example, thyroid disorders can have similar symptoms result.
The road to depression therapy is certainly not an easy step, but quite effective.
- Read also: Paralysis
The 1st path leads here to a Neurologist or Psychiatrist, here is clarified what form of Therapy is useful for depression, and whether any medical accompaniments, such as antidepressants, are worthwhile.
During a conversation, behavioral or Psychotherapy then the problems of those affected are identified and the necessary steps defined, it ultimately be deleted from the consciousness.
Depression patients learn in this context, to gain new perspectives on existing processes and conditions and understand new ways to address problem situations.
The disease itself and its impact on the immediate environment, often as part of a therapy. In this way, often completely new and unknown insights arise concerning the disease itself and the individual person.
1. Many patients want to try to circumvent the therapy and try to get yourself out depression to liberate.
However, this is possible only with the greatest effort and succeed not at the most. Therefore, the road to recovery ultimately leads almost exclusively through an appropriate form of therapy.
2. Often things will get done that make a fun. The falls depressed people but quite heavy. The more severe the depression, the more one should overcome once again his hobby to pursue.
3. Furthermore, it is also good to drive his sport. Here, the so called Endorphins are expelled that can help at least to feel something.Also a nice meal can help lighten the mood a little.
Cooking up yet again your favorite food or go to your favorite restaurant.
4. A very important point is also the relaxation. Try different relaxation methods out until you find the right place for you. All this is rather beside the point.
- Read also: Diabetes
The main thing is that you accept the disease first and learn to deal with it. It can also partner with a lot of understanding to be a real help.
Depression in Urdu