In the early 1980’s, the first cases of a new immunodeficiency disease were observed in the United States. In American cities, the number of patients, initially only gay men quickly. Soon it was known that it is an infectious disease called AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).
In 1983, the virus was identified that causes AIDS. As a name for the field, the abbreviation HIV prevailed, it stands for Human immunodeficiency virus.
HIV and AIDS Disease
AIDS is not a notifiable disease in Pakistan. However, the direct or indirect investigation of HIV in laboratory investigation is reported to the authorities.
Here below we tell you HIV and AIDS symptoms separately. So that You can better understand disease symptoms and can properly care the patient.
- Fever and sore throat.
- Joint and muscle pain.
- Weight loss and rashes.
The transition to the last stage of HIV infection, the AIDS disease in each patient is different and can be fluent. But the some of AIDS symptoms are as fallows.
- Fever, night sweats and personality changes.
- Shortness of breath, cough, chest pain when breathing may.
- Burning mouth and difficulty swallowing.
- Persistent diarrhea and significant weight loss.
- Purple skin spots or skin nodules.
- Memory and concentration problems.
HIV and AIDS disease caused by the human immunodeficiency virus. However, HIV & AIDS are not same. Only the last stage of infection, when the immune system is largely destroyed and various diseases occur as a result of immune deficiency is referred to as actual AIDS.
- The HIV infection is primarily transfer through unprotected sexual intercourse. It is also important to know that the risk of sexually transmitted diseases in HIV infection rises sharply.
- Also through oral sex to HIV infection is possible. Although the risk of infection is low, due to the prevalence of Gingival Lesions, but this mode of transmission may also be of importance.
- The risk is greater, the more the virus already HIV-infected sex partners in your blood, in other words, the higher the viral load of the partner to get infected.
Some methods for HIV and Aids treatment are as below.
Method # 1
HIV infection is not yet curable, but treatment options have improved steadily in the past. Meanwhile there are more than 20 anti-retro-viral agents from different groups of substances for the therapy. All these substances inhibit the multiplication of HIV.
Method # 2
With HIV without immunodeficiency should receive vaccinations as early as possible in the disease process, so that they can still make enough antibodies.
- HIV-infected persons should every 6 years and every year for Pneumococcal vaccination against influenza in the autumn. Plan a trip to tropical countries, they should definitely inform you about the necessary vaccinations and other precautions.
Method # 3
Severe anxiety and severe depression are common in HIV patients. The most serious changes in contact with other people are experiencing. A psychotherapist should be companions first and foremost.
Method # 4
Also in Homeopathy are a wealth of resources for the symptomatic treatment of HIV and AIDS available. The selection is based on each individual case by an experienced Homeopath.