Accidentally deleted photos on your iPhone that you want to recover again in no time. That’s not a big deal anymore. With the right program, you can recover deleted content even in original quality.
Recover Deleted Photos
To recover deleted photos you required program “Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows & Mac)”. This program allows you to restore deleted photos from your iPhone 6, iPhone Plus or 6 other iPhone’s that work with iOS in following ways.
Note: The Windows version supports the current Windows 10 and the Mac version supports OS X Yosemite.
Direct Recovery from iPhone
Download and install Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS program on your computer, launch it. Then, connect your iPhone to the computer. If the program detects your iPhone, than you have to switch to advanced mode.
To scan your iPhone, you must follow the directions in the program window. Follow each of the successive steps exactly:
- Take your iPhone in your hand and click the Start button in the program window.
- Press the power button and the Home button at the same time for exactly 10-seconds.
- Release after 10 seconds, release the power button but hold the Home button for another 15 seconds until you get the message that you have successfully entered the scan mode.
Once you are in the scan mode, the program will automatically begin to scan your iPhone after data deleted images. You just have to wait a little.
When the scan is finished, you can view a preview of all the data available for recovery in view the scan results and check these. To recover deleted photos from your iPhone, you can view a preview for each entry in the categories recordings and Photo Stream.
Important: You can recover only the following listed files or data with this program.
- Text content: Contacts, messages, caller history, calendar, notes, reminders, WhatsApp history, Safari bookmarks, app documents.
- Media content: Images, photo library, photo stream, voice messages, message attachments, WhatsApp attachments, Voice Mail, Photos App, App Videos.