Visa and immigration

UK immigration

UK immigrationIn the UK, the issue of UK immigration is gaining an increasing importance. The UK has called for the 1st time concrete demands for the whereabouts of Great Britain in the EU. The local free movement was not unconditional right.

UK immigration

The British government wants tougher action against immigrants from the European Union. This would have only 4 years in the UK working in order to claim housing benefit, child benefit and other social benefits.

Who has not found a job within 6 months, had to leave the country. Also, the immigration of family members should be strictly regulated.

Student visas

Students must follow UK immigration rules and laws to enter easily to the UK to begin their studies. There are basically 2 types of visas to study in the UK, The visitor visa for students and the Tier 4 student visa.

Visitor Visa for Students (Up to 6 months)

There is a visitor's visa 2 categories of students:

Adult students: Want visa for adults aged 18 years and older who study for up to 6 months.

Child (children and adolescents) Students: Want visa for Youth / children under the age of 18 who are studying in the UK for up to 6 months.

Tier 4 Student Visa (more than 6 months)

There are 2 categories of students in Tier 4 of the points-system.

General Student: Want visa for adolescents and adults aged 16 and over who are studying more than 6 months.

Child (children and adolescents) students: Want visa for children and adolescents 4-15 years of age who are studying for more than 6 months will.

If you have a student visitor visa, you will not be during your stay in the UK will be able to exchange it for a different visa and apply for a General Student Visa. If you wish to apply for a student visa General, you have to apply within the country in which you live.

How to apply?

To apply for UK student visas all student must fallows these steps.

Step 1: The student is applying for Language International.

1. Complete online registration or application form.

2. Copy of passport: Please note that your passport is up to 6 months after the end of the course must be valid.

3. Proof of payment: If you pay by bank transfer, please send us a copy of your bank transfer confirmation. If you pay by credit card, we will have to wait before the next step to an authorization of credit card payment.

4. Proof of level of English proficiency (only for students who are studying more than 6 months and a Tier 4 student visa).

Step 2: Students will receive a confirmation number for confirmation of admission to studies (CAS).

If all the above items at Language International has been submitted, it is confirmed that the student himself for pursuing studies (CAS) has qualified, your school will assign you a CAS.

If you have a valid CAS, you get 30 points in the British scoring system. Students must meet all requirements of the UK immigration laws and have a total of 40 points. A student may submit his / her Tier 4 application no earlier than 3 months before the course starts.

Step 3: The student will bring a document to prove that the financial requirements can be satisfied.

You must submit an original written document Language International, which either confirm the payment of all fees or the amount actually paid. You get 10 points in the UK immigration scoring system if you can show that you can cover your tuition and living expenses. Students must satisfy the requirements of the immigration laws and have a total of 40 points.

Step 4: The student completes the application form.

You can get details and download application form and the supporting documents for the Student Visitor Visa or application form and the supporting documents for the Tier 4 student visa from official UK immigration website.

Step 5: The student applied for a visa at the British Embassy / Consulate.

Bring or send your application (s), visa fees and evidence to the British Embassy / Consulate. In addition, you must provide your biometric data (fingerprints and photograph) available, which usually should be done at the British Embassy / Consulate to receive an ID card for foreigners.

Please note that the issue of a visa is not guaranteed even if a CAS issued by International Language. Authorization to issue visa is granted solely by the British government at the embassy / consulate.

Step 6: The student will begin studies in the UK.

The student must complete the course begins or before the course begins by presenting the identity card audition where the CAS was granted.

Work visa

Good English skills are usually a prerequisite to gain a foothold in England. The offers of jobs in UK are very versatile. There is plenty of work and, as in the whole of Europe experts are more in demand than ever. You can apply for job visa with necessary skills and qualifications requirements.

How to apply?

The employ must insure the threshold of skills and qualification for applying work visa according to UK immigration laws.

1. UK degree-level qualification and skills.

2. Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification that is relevant to the employment;

3. An HND level qualification that is not relevant to the employment plus one year's full-time work experience that is relevant to the employment, and which is at N/SVQ Level 3 or above.

4. At least 3 years' experience using the skills acquired by working in the position for which the permit is sought. Such experience must have been gained at N/SVQ Level 3 or above.

Business Visa

The UK encourages anyone who can contribute to the British economy, and core to this ideology are business people, ranging from investors, to entrepreneurs and even new workers from the expanding EU market.

Multiple entry business permits can be granted for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 2 years; this type of permit Allows workers based overseas to enter the UK Numerous times for a short period without having to apply for a new work permit each time.

Decisions on business and commercial work permit applications are based on a number of considerations. There are two main categories of application:

Tier 1: can be used for highly-skilled workers, investors, entrepreneurs and post-study workers (graduates of United Kingdom universities).

Tier 2: applications must be used for sponsored skilled workers with a job offer Including ministers of religion and sports people.

They require evidence of employment history, lack of availability of suitably qualified 'resident workers' completion of at Appropriate recruitment search, and details of the responses to all methods of recruitment.

Tier 5: is a new category for temporary workers Including arrangements for young people visiting the UK.

How to apply?

To apply for a business visa you will need to fill in a application form and take it to your nearest visa office along with your valid passport, 2 or 3 passport sized photographs, the fee for the visa and any additional forms or supporting documents requested.

This visa is based on an individual's wealth and willingness to invest money in UK interests. This is a passive investment.

1. You must have at least £1 million at your disposal. You may not be employed in any capacity other than managing your investment. Also you must be prepared to spend at least 50% of your time in the UK.

2. You must have sufficient funds and English language ability requirements, as specified UK immigration laws by the UK Government at the time of application.

3. You may, after 5 years, apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (Permanent Residency). Partners and dependent children are able to join you on this visa and are free to work and attend school.

Family visa (Tourist visa)

If you want to visit UK individually or with family on short or long visits, You can apply for tourist or family visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK.

If you want to visits UK for long time then you can also apply for a long-term visit visa if you can prove you need to make repeat visits over a longer period. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit and your visa can last for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years. You can also switch family or tourist visa with other visas.

How to apply?

1. One completed and signed application form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.

2. One recent, good passport photo of 3x4 cm that meets (not attach photos to the application form) the photo requirements.

3. Passport valid for at least 3 months after the validity of the requested visa and at least 1 blank pages. Copy of page 2 of the passport and copies of all stamped pages.

4. Your family booklet and a copy thereof. Proof of insurance and a copy thereof; this insurance must be valid for the entire journey and must have a coverage of at least EUR 30,000 for medical expenses and repatriation cost. When applying for a visa for multiple travel insurance must be valid for the entire period of the requested visa.

5. Proof that the planned stay may be funded. If you pay the stay itself, you must prove that you have sufficient financial resources: at least EUR 35 per person per day.

About the author

Riasat Ghor

Asalam-o-Alikum! I'm Riasat Ghor, admin at tazablog. If you like our work, share it on social networks. Also at the end of each article you can post your personal opinion and feedback about my work.

Leave a Comment

eighty six ÷ 86 =

Internet to phone free calls