#2 Work Visa
Good English skills are usually a prerequisite to gain a foothold in England. The offers of jobs in UK are very versatile. There is plenty of work and, as in the whole of Europe experts are more in demand than ever. You can apply for job visa with necessary skills and qualifications requirements.
How to apply?
The employ must insure the threshold of skills and qualification for applying work visa according to UK immigration laws.
- UK degree-level qualification and skills.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification that is relevant to the employment;
- An HND level qualification that is not relevant to the employment plus one year’s full-time work experience that is relevant to the employment, and which is at N/SVQ Level 3 or above.
- At least 3 years’ experience using the skills acquired by working in the position for which the permit is sought. Such experience must have been gained at N/SVQ Level 3 or above.
#3 Business Visa
The UK encourages anyone who can contribute to the British economy, and core to this ideology are business people, ranging from investors, to entrepreneurs and even new workers from the expanding EU market.
Multiple entry business permits can be granted for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 2 years; this type of permit Allows workers based overseas to enter the UK Numerous times for a short period without having to apply for a new work permit each time.
Decisions on business and commercial work permit applications are based on a number of considerations. There are two main categories of application:
Tier 1: can be used for highly-skilled workers, investors, entrepreneurs and post-study workers (graduates of United Kingdom universities).
Tier 2: applications must be used for sponsored skilled workers with a job offer Including ministers of religion and sports people.
They require evidence of employment history, lack of availability of suitably qualified ‘resident workers’ completion of at Appropriate recruitment search, and details of the responses to all methods of recruitment.
Tier 5: is a new category for temporary workers Including arrangements for young people visiting the UK.
How to apply?
To apply for a business visa you will need to fill in a application form and take it to your nearest visa office along with your valid passport, 2 or 3 passport sized photographs, the fee for the visa and any additional forms or supporting documents requested.
This visa is based on an individual’s wealth and willingness to invest money in UK interests. This is a passive investment.
- You must have at least £1 million at your disposal. You may not be employed in any capacity other than managing your investment. Also you must be prepared to spend at least 50% of your time in the UK.
- You must have sufficient funds and English language ability requirements, as specified UK immigration laws by the UK Government at the time of application.
- You may, after 5 years, apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (Permanent Residency). Partners and dependent children are able to join you on this visa and are free to work and attend school.