#4 Family visa (Tourist visa)
If you want to visit UK individually or with family on short or long visits, You can apply for tourist or family visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK.
If you want to visits UK for long time then you can also apply for a long-term visit visa if you can prove you need to make repeat visits over a longer period. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit and your visa can last for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years. You can also switch family or tourist visa with other visas.
How to apply?
- One completed and signed application form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- One recent, good passport photo of 3×4 cm that meets (not attach photos to the application form) the photo requirements.
- Passport valid for at least 3 months after the validity of the requested visa and at least 1 blank pages. Copy of page 2 of the passport and copies of all stamped pages.
- Your family booklet and a copy thereof. Proof of insurance and a copy thereof; this insurance must be valid for the entire journey and must have a coverage of at least EUR 30,000 for medical expenses and repatriation cost.
- When applying for a visa for multiple travel insurance must be valid for the entire period of the requested visa.
- Proof that the planned stay may be funded. If you pay the stay itself, you must prove that you have sufficient financial resources: at least EUR 35 per person per day.