Visa and immigration

US Immigration Tips

Click to read article in Urdu

living and working in America – a dream for many people! But the everyday life in a strange city, in another culture is fascinating for expatriates and often difficult at the same time. Do you want US Immigration for work – or study abroad in America? Or are you looking for as a company, a contact person for obtaining visas to US-traveling employees?

US Immigration

All visa options mentioned here are non-immigrant visas in US immigration laws. This only entitle for temporary residence in the United States. Do you want to live in the US and or work, so it is necessary to apply for a immigrant visa (green card).

#1 Visa Waiver Program (VWP)/ESTA

Since 1986, it is possible for citizens of certain countries to enter without the prior issue a visa to the United States. You can use the so-called Visa Waiver Program (VWP) use, which allows entry for tourism for up to a maximum of 90 days per entry. This course includes the transit (“transit”).

The VWP may also be also used for business activities, albeit in a very limited context (“Business Visa Waiver”). Thus, for. As for trade shows, meetings, conferences etc. and all further business immigration purposes or even to take up work not covered by this program, even if the stay should be limited to 90 days.

#2 Internship or Study Visa

The internship / study visa is categorized into 2 categories.

F-I Study Visa

The F-1 visa is issued for up to 5 years. The residence status is valid for the entire duration of the course and is mentioned in the I-20 form. Should be a delay of the study period because such. As the main subject was changed or illness occurs, the student may request an extension in the educational institution.

  • The F-1 visa holders, it is also allowed just 30 days before study entry to enter the US and stay still for up to 60 days after completion of studies in the United States.

J-1 Internships and Research Visa

Under the J-1 visa, various expenses exchange programs, which are administered by the US immigration Department of State. Thus, it allows to complete J-1 visa students and young professionals for a limited period of internship in the US, where internships are not considered as pure employment, but rather contribute to the exchange of social and cultural characteristics, as well as business processes.

#3 Temporary Residency Visa

To take up work in the United States applicants are several visa options available. Each category includes individual admission requirements, application paths, costs and processing times.

Which visa for the specific case however seems suitable and, above all, must be assessed individually. Decisive factors here as the qualifications, nationality, duration of the intended stay, company affiliation or business mix.

#4 Work Visa

Below we are the main work visas for temporary US immigration.

C-1 / D visa (Crew Member)

The C-1 / D visa is issued to foreign nationals who are employed by an airline or ship transport company (shipping company) and regularly fly to the USA or start and or use the US as a transit to a third country.

  • The C-1 / D visa is not to be confused with the B-1 / B-2 category , but is often exhibited in combination.

E-1 Visa (Treaty Trader)

The E-1 Treaty Trader category goes back to the period when there were still no groupings such as the European Union and NAFTA countries and agreeing bilateral contracts in order to enable their citizens to cross-border trade.

The E-1 visa is eligible employees by businesses, which operate substantial trade with the United States. An independent contractor may just qualify for this visa, as employees of small to multinational companies.

E-2 visa (Treaty Investor)

The E-2 visa is based – similar to the E-1 category – on bilateral contracts in the context of investment projects in the United States.

  • Currently, there are about 60 nations to maintain such relations with the United States. Austria and Switzerland are naturally included.

P visa (Internationally Recognized Athlete / Entertainment Group / Artist)

The, P-category is intended for athletes, artists or entertainers who either want to work as a group for a limited period individually in the US or.

  • P-1 Visa for Athletes and Entertainers

For the P-1 visa, foreign athletes or entertainers qualify. An internationally recognized athlete or member of an international team athletes who want to take part in competitions in the United States is / are entitled to receive the P-1 status. A sports competition includes tournaments, tours and seasons.

  • P-2 Visa for International Artist Exchange

Individual artists, performers and members of theater groups who wish to enter the United States to participate in an artistic exchange program, organized by the United States and a foreign institution, this can be achieved within the framework of the P-2 status. Under “artists” means in this context, those dealing with the “nice”, visual or performing arts.

  • P-3 Visa for Culturally Unique Performer

Individual actors and actresses groups that are known for their excellent cultural performances, may qualify for the P-3 visa. “Culturally unique” means an artistic performance that is unique to a specific country, a social group, religion or tribe.

US Immigration Tips in Urdu

US immigration Tips in Urdu

Leave a Comment

+ 9 = eighteen

Online Business Tips